Collusion and cheating in poker
Poker lovers know that online poker has a lot of advantages over traditional poker. We have the possibility of being able to play our strategies from the tranquility of home, meditate with more calm the actions that we are going to carry out and, of course, increase our profits through multitabling games in poker.
However , not everything is advantageous and there are situations in which the most inconsiderate players use http://188.8.131.52/agen-bola/ such as collusion poker to try to deceive the gambling house and other players who are part of the same table. Collusion — or collusion in Spanish — is clearly a trap in the game of poker . This is done between several players and is more difficult to detect in online poker http://184.108.40.206/. It is penalized for going against the rules of poker and may involve the temporary or permanent exclusion of all those who participate in it.
And it is that this usually generates insecurity to the rest of the players, who cannot enjoy the games and feel cheated. Next, we explain in more detail what the poker collusion consists of and in what ways we can detect it to notify of the violation of the regulation. Go for it!
What is poker collusion?
Nobody likes to be fooled when they are playing poker. Poker players, as well as those of any other game – whether or not bets are involved – need a series of guarantees to be able to play fair games that are free of traps and surprises. In poker it is essential, above all, because this is a strategy and individual game , in which luck greatly influences, but also the technique of each one to be able to obtain real returns.
Collusion poker consists of playing poker in a complicit way with other players who are part of the same table . These can exchange a series of messages or try various techniques or codes to find out about the hand they have and the strategies they are going to carry out, as well as the subsequent actions that the accomplices must carry out. The intention is to obtain benefits from the rest of the players or player – victim – to distribute them among themselves.
How to detect poker collusion?
In general, we can detect – and report – when a poker collusion is taking place in different ways. These are:
- Squeezing : This is the formula that we explained in the previous point, when there are several buddies at the same table. Although it is not easy to detect, especially if you do not have much experience, it can be identified in the following way.
- On the flop : More difficult. In this case, the players use signs and codes to comment on the move they are going to carry out.
- In preflop : Easier. The player on the collusion poker team raises a bet before the flop, the victim raises it, and then another player raises it again. In that case it will be very difficult for the victim to upload it unless they have a very good http://220.127.116.11/bola-terpercaya/ . Poker collusion is usually easily detectable when abusing this technique.
- Soft play : In this case, the formula is as follows. The player with the best hand hints to the accomplice that he should not bet. For this he makes very small bets when he has the best play. Ultimately, what is sought is not to harm those close to you.
- Chimp dumping : This method of collusion poker occurs when a player intentionally loses chips to provide them to a close player. Many times this action can be detected when the player who starts the bet ends up folding.
How do gambling houses act to avoid poker collusion?
Online gambling and betting houses have specialized mechanisms to detect all kinds of cheating in poker. Likewise, several professionals are dedicated to following the games and can request that the cards be shown in case of suspicion.